Rider Race Signup Instructions
1. Go to diamondbmx.volunteerlocal.com
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Rider Race Application.
***This is for creating your rider’s profile and only needs to be done the first time when
signing up, but needs to be completed for each individual rider***
3. Fill in all of your rider’s information. You will only need to do this the first time you sign
up your rider to race.
***Please make sure all rider information is accurate as this data is used to create rider
lists and motos for race days***
4. Once all rider information is entered, and you have read and agreed to the Code of
Conduct, click on Complete Application at the bottom of the page.
5. Once completed, you should receive an email that looks like the following. Your rider’s
profile is now set up in the system and you can start on step 6 when registering for races
***This email does not mean that your rider is registered for any races***
6. To register for a race day, go to diamondbmx.volunteerlocal.com
7. Click on Diamond BMX Races
8. Enter the email address used to create your rider profile and the first name of the rider
you are registering. Click on Submit.
9. Select which race(s) you would like to register for and then click on Sign Up To Register
located at the bottom of the page.
10. You will receive a confirmation email that looks like the following once your rider is
successfully registered for their race day(s)!
11. Should you at any time want to check which races you have registered your rider(s) for,
you can either click the Open Your Profile link from the race confirmation email you
received above, or go to diamondbmx.volunteerlocal.com and click on Check your
status here in the top right corner.
12. To check your status, enter the email address associated with your rider’s profile and
then click on Submit.
13. You will then receive an email like the one below to the address provided with all rider
profile links registered to your email address.
14. Click on Profile link for the rider and from here you will be taken to their rider profile
where you will see all events they are currently registered for. From here you can also
click on Your Information to take you to your rider’s personal race information.
15. When clicking on Your Information this gives you the ability to change your rider’s class
should they upgrade. Just select your class and hit the Save Information button at the
***Should you need any other rider information corrected, please send an email to